My experience with MTSU’s Daniels Center was very positive. Shane assisted me with everything throughout the whole process, he looked over and improved my resume to make sure it was easier for employers to understand. After that, Shane immediately assisted me with finding a job that I could transition with my former military experience and that could work with my school hours. Shane made sure to check in to make sure things were still on the right path and to see how things were progressing with the new employer. I’m looking forward to starting my new job and I couldn’t have done it without the excellent assistance of Shane Smith. Thanks again for everything.
- CHARLIE DANIELS TO PERFORM AT SECOND VETERAN IMPACT CELEBRATION
- Charlie Daniels’ Journey Home Project was fast with financial aid on Memorial Day
- Soldiers sing praises of MTSU’s Daniels Center at Opry event
- CHARLIE DANIELS’ NON-PROFIT THE JOURNEY HOME PROJECT PARTNERS WITH RICH POVERTY ORGANIZATION FOR VETERANS ART EXHIBIT AT THE PENTAGON IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- THE JOURNEY HOME PROJECT DONATES $50,000 TO VANDERBILT-INGRAM CANCER CENTER TO AID US MILITARY VETS BATTLING CANCER